The Cactus Lifty was conceived with the objective of creating a waterproof breathable ski pant, without the durability issues that normally plague these garments. Initially designed for professional use in the ever demanding New Zealand ski industry, they have proven so practical and durable they can now be found in use day in and day out by both professionals and non professionals on and off the ski fields. Tried and true, the Lifty has proven itself over hundreds of person-hours of hardcore use and abuse.
If you need the best or just can't stomach handing over your hard earned cash for something you know is going to fail, these are for you.
- Fabric is waterproof (25,000mm) and breathable (15,000gm/m2/24hrs)
- Reinforcing on cuffs, knee, seat and crutch to prevent chilly alpine blowouts
- Fully seam sealed
- Removable knee pads - making for pleasurable chain fitting experiences - almost.
- External pockets for extra durability, waterproofness and easy access
- Side release buckle waist belt
- Internal snow cuffs - face shots are cool, pow up inside your legs isn't.
- Colour: Black
- Fabrics: C-Dry, C-600n6
- Weight: 870grams (medium)
|Lifty sizing chart||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
- Do not dryclean
- Gentle machine wash - warm - short cycle
- Tumble dry - medium heat
- Iron - low heat - no steam
- Non chlorine bleach when needed
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.