WK Trade Supertrousers
By popular demand, we also offer the well-proven WK Trade Plus Supertrousers with no Cordura reinforced knee. If you don't need or want the additional knee protection but love the extra pockets, tool loops and big external main pockets these are the pants for you.
Like the WK Trade Plus, the WK Trade Supertrouser is a kind of a hybrid lovechild of the HD Dreadnought and WK Supertrousers, with a little bit of Utility Vest thrown in for good measure, which makes the WK Trade Supertrousers a true, fully featured work pant for those whose work demands tough pants and pockets.
We've removed the reinforced, padded knees from the WK Trade Plus Supertrousers whilst retaining the ample dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape. A reinforced hammer loop stands out for easy use, and the main pockets at the waist are external so the contents displace away from your body if you crouch down. And they should be tough enough for a hand-full of nails or screws occasionally. Two full size pockets at the back give you a place for that piece of paper with your hardware shop list and tax receipts. The belt loops are wide enough to take a full width equipment belt.
The Black colour is a lighter fabric (8oz C-Canvas), whereas the Antelope Brown, Moss Green and Ocean Blue are 12oz.
Note - these are available in standard or shortened length only from stock on hand, contact us if you need a longer pair, these can be made extra cost is $15 and there is a lead time of up to 3 weeks.
For one off custom cuts the extra cost is $30 and there is a lead time of up to 3 weeks.
- Super durable and highly wearable 12oz (Antelope, Moss, Ocean) or 8oz (black) Cactus C-Canvas
- Cellphone pocket
- Hammer loop
- Ruler and measure pockets
- Roomy external main pockets for durability and easy access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- Weight : 900 grams (large pair)
- Fabrics : Proofed Cactus 12oz (Antelope) or 8oz (black) WK C-Canvas
- Custom Length workwear pants are available in standard or shortened length only from stock on hand, contact us if you need a longer pair, these can be made extra cost is $15 and there is a lead time of up to 3 weeks.
- The standard leg length fit % of people just fine, but for those of you who need extra length, please specify this as part of the checkout procedure. It sets you back $ extra, which just covers the cost of hemming them.
- Please note that custom length shorts and trousers cannot be returned so please choose and measure carefully - call or email us if you are not sure
- Use mild detergent or pure soap (preferably one that's nice to the earth)
- Our canvas has a water resistant coating which can shift and discolour through the initial break in period
- For best results handwash until the garment is broken in machine washing is fine after this
- Drip dry without creases (it won't take long as the polyester in the fabric doesn't hold much water)
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- If you get attacked by a pig and the fabric gets holed while saving your reproductive potential send it back and we'll patch it
WK Supertrouser sizing chart -
|Leg inseam (crutch to hem)
Customer Reviews:email@example.com (Sunday, 17 February 2013)
Awesome. Hate having to take them off - full review over here - http://thebloke.co.nz/gear-reviews/clothing/wk-trade-supertrousers/ - now I just need the shorts, and a new pack, and a vest.. and... ;)
covecrew (Wednesday, 25 January 2012)
I have been wearing these pants non stop since I got them! My old standard supertrousers have been through everything but i was always wishing for bigger pockets and the Trade pant delivers! When they are too dirty to wear to town I will hose them off and hang em out to dry and they are ready to go! Thanks for the great product, you guys rock!