You Save: NZD $87.00
Adding to the raft of Cactus workwear, the Utility Vest is designed to keep your tools and equipment handy, and to balance up your torso slightly by allowing you to carry weight on the front of your body. Used by ski patrollers and film crews, it is an ideal solution for people working on their feet all day. Developed after extensive prototyping and testing on South Island ski fields by professional users, we’re confident that our vests are considerably stronger and more durable than the competition due to our pack manufacturing history and construction techniques. Multiple front storage pockets, radio pouch, high collar for warmth, and mesh back for comfort and breathability.
Available in both high visibility or standard black colouring, vests can be branded specifically for your organisation.
Closeout deal for now - no backorders
- Four large front pockets and two chest pockets
- Multi-fit radio harness
- I.D. / Pass window
- Breathable back
- Fleece lined collar
- Super heavy duty YKK zip
- Safety leash and back pocket options available
- Colour: Available in both high visibility and standard black colouring and with customer labelling specifically for your organisation
- Sizes: XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL
- Weight: 750 grams
- Fabrics: C-HiVis 420n6 or C-600n6, C-Hyperlon
- Our vest fabrics have an internal water proof coating and an external DWR coating. For increased longevity of these coatings we do not recommend machine washing
- Brush dirt from the product while still dry
- Hand wash in cold or warm water using mild detergent or pure soap - preferably one that's nice to the earth
- Close zips before washing (they'll last longer), you can also lightly oil or wax zips periodically to increase their lifespan
- Drip dry without creases
Customer Reviews:orwjo86p (Sunday, 06 May 2007)
This vest is, as they say, the bees knees. I use the UV for field work and the lack of weight, strength, multiple pockets and in-built radio ha
ess are just fantastic - there is plenty of space for everything I need to fix my gauging stations without ever having to take my pack off to get to gear. BUT, the best thing is the high, fleece lined collar - just magic when hanging off a tower in a cold wind! Highly recommended!