The World’s Toughest Workwear and Equipment, at Pro-User pricing.
Pro-Users are defined as companies and individuals who use, or are intending to use Cactus clothing and/ or equipment for work purposes. Please fully complete all fields.
Pro-orders are shipped to a registered work physical address*, and it is this address you'll need to supply in your application.
Examples of likely Pro-User application approvals:
- Registered Builders, or Construction/ Infrastructure companies and individuals. Likewise if you're a member of a National Builders Association (quoting your membership # in the application next to your Co. name). In either case a work email address is preferred.
- Qualified (eg. NZOIA, NZQA, NZMGA) and currently practicing outdoor instructors/ guides will also likely get the nod - but like all Pro User applications we’ll need a physical work address.
- If your role for a State Owned Enterprise is predominantly outdoors based SOE and requires tough gear, we can probably help. Eg. DOC/Regional Council field staff.
- Ski patrol/ grooming team/ Antarctica crew are welcome, like those down on the Ice with the various bases on the wintry continent.
- Registered/ accredited tourism operators can apply to join our scheme, especially if you're after team uniform/ bulk orders.
- Those involved with agriculture/ natural resources management/ growing, pressing, fermenting and bottling/ planting, managing/ wildlife protection, will find Cactus gear increases yields. Probably.
Examples of those who won't qualify:
- Individuals and private groups: including tramping/ sports/ leisure/ social clubs who just like spending some of their leisure time in the outdoors.
- You're a student. Yes, you're our future, but your future earning potential will outstrip all your peers, and we need that to look after us in our old age.
- You're angling for a sponsorship deal - these requests need to be made fully, in writing directly to our marketing dept.
*Pro-User applications can also be made by personal visit to our Christchurch factory shop, however it will take longer to evaluate your application.
Cactus Equipment Professional User Terms and Conditions
- Professional User buying privilege are offered to qualifying companies and individuals at our discretion. Cactus Equipment Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel buying privileges, or make other changes to the scheme without notification, and decline supply.
- The scheme operates via email and text message. You must provide a valid email address and cellphone # to access scheme benefits. By signing up for Professional User privileges, you explicitly agree that Cactus Equipment Ltd may contact you occasionally (4-6 times a year) to provide news and offers directly relevant to the programme. You may unsubscribe from Professional User news and offers via a link in every e-newsletter, however you will forfeit your pro user privileges and your pro user code will be deactivated.
- You may leave the Professional User/ Industry Direct scheme by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org , but you will lose Cactus Equipment buying privileges.
- Orders must match approved delivery and/or email records for the registered account.
- There are certain products within our range (including: EMT medical gear and closeout items/ 2nds/ samples) on which trade pricing does not apply.
- These rates cannot be redeemed on products that are offered below RRP, or in conjunction with any other deal, offer or coupon code.
- Physical shipping address required (+ signature on delivery). All orders will be charged freight additional, based on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Errors and omissions excepted.